Jan 13, 2007

My Beautiful Light

My Beautiful Light

by Rosie

What ever I say couldn’t bring you back
I know because I’ve tried
Not even the oceans full of tears
I know because I’ve cried

I could hold on to the memories
The love that we shared too
But really they are just memories
For all I want is you.

The way your hand fits into mine
And my heart always calls your name
I know I don’t have to search no more
Our entwined hearts, we are the same

For I have found the peace inside
What I have search for, for so long
The love for you is so powerful
Our harmony was like a song

So for now, my love for you is strong
And in my heart, I know that you belong
I can’t get you out, and I won’t even try
No matter how many tears I know I will cry.

It’s a love I cannot forget
Looking back, one I will never regret
I know, you don’t hold me in your heart
But within mine, you will remain a special part

So I can only let you live
Without me in your sight
But within me,
You will always be
My greatest love, my beautiful light

No comments:

Search Poems and Quotes

Google

Subscribe Now